Wii Backup Manager Alternatives for Mac

Hey everyone, I’ve been using Wii Backup Manager on Windows for managing my Wii game backups, but now I’ve switched to a Mac and need an alternative. I’ve come across Wii Backup Fusion, Witgui, and jwbfs, but I’m wondering if there are any other options out there that offer similar functionality. I’m particularly interested in file management and game library management features. Any recommendations or insights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1 Like

hi bradley Wii Backup Fusion:* This is a popular open-source program that works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It allows you to backup your Wii games, convert them to the WBFS format, and manage your Wii game library.

2 Likes

No, but a program called Witgui performs a similar job as Wii Backup Fusion. You don’t need a backup manager :100:

1 Like

Any recommendations from the Mac Wii hacking community?

I found a couple options online: Wii Backup Fusion and WiiGator (though some folks say it might be a tad outdated). Wii Backup Fusion seems pretty sweet - it’s open-source, free, and works on Mac, Windows, and even Linux! But I’m curious if there’s anything else out there that the Mac Wii community loves.