Which Mint alternative would be best for me?

Which other personal budget management apps are good alternative for Mint? I have been using Mint for a while, but curious to explore other option that might offer additional features or advantages.

Any recommendation will be appreciated!

:innocent:

1 Like

The most similar to Mint and free appears to be Nerdwallet. Although you can’t set up recurring payments, you can still view all of your transactions and group them to see how much you spent on each category. I will have a Google spreadsheet to track rollover from prior months, which I established today.

If you’ve been using Mint and are looking to explore alternatives for personal budget management, several apps offer unique features and advantages. YNAB (You Need A Budget) is highly regarded for its proactive budgeting approach, focusing on assigning every dollar a job and helping users prioritize financial goals. Personal Capital combines budgeting with investment tracking, ideal for those managing both daily expenses and long-term financial planning. PocketGuard simplifies budgeting by categorizing expenses and highlighting disposable income after bills. EveryDollar, rooted in Dave Ramsey’s zero-based budgeting philosophy, provides a straightforward way to allocate funds to categories and track spending. Mvelopes uses a digital envelope system to manage expenses, offering real-time tracking and budgeting solutions. Exploring these alternatives can help you find a tool that matches your financial goals, budgeting style, and user interface preferences.

I believe I will wait till after Mint closes to see if they add any features to credit karma.