Which are the best Tumblr Alternatives?

Hey folks, I’ve been a Tumblr user for a while now, but I’m curious about other platforms that offer similar features and vibes. I love the ability to express myself, discover new content, and connect with like-minded individuals. I’ve heard about Mastodon, WordPress, Pixelfed, Minds, and Write.as, but I’m wondering if there are any other alternatives out there worth exploring. Whether it’s for blogging, social networking, or microblogging, I’m open to suggestions! Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

2 Likes

hi eucabeth WordPress.com is a user-friendly platform that lets you create a free blog with customizable designs. It offers more features than Tumblr for content creation and management. However, it might lack the specific community feel that Tumblr provides.

1 Like

There are a number of websites that might be used as Tumblr substitutes. Among the well-liked choices are: - WordPress

• Squarespace - Wix - Ghost - Medium - Blogger Every one of these platforms has special qualities and advantages of its own. To determine which one will best meet your needs, it is best to do some research and compare them.
1 Like

Becoming a social media influencer is not the objective of Pixelfed or Mastodon.

If you stay with it, we can all help it grow, slower & calmer

I can agree with you that wordpress.com is an alternative of TUMBLR, but to be honest, has limited customization.

Try @eucabeth Write.as it allows you to focus solely on writing.

I am aware that pillowfort exists :joy:. Though I’ve never used it, it lacks a few crucial functions.

A large list of alternatives to Tumblr may be found on tumbling-on.org, where users can vote on their favorites.

Among the ones they mention are: