What is better than 1337x?

Hey guys, :blush: I have been using 1337x, but I’m wondering if there’s something better. What are your favorite alternatives for downloading torrents? Looking for recommendations on the best sites? :rocket::computer:

5 Likes

MagnetDL.com is a website where you can find and download torrents.

3 Likes

TorrentLeech is my top choice for finding software. If I can’t find what I need there, I use TorrentGalaxy, MagnetDL, or 1337x as backups.

2 Likes

I might be new to this, but for simplicity, I use qbittorrent’s search feature along with several plugins. It’s really convenient, especially since I access it through my seedbox’s web interface.

1 Like

Try using a torrent search app like Revolution on Android, which also works on PC. It gathers results from nearly all torrent sites and puts them in one place. This makes things much simpler than having to visit 14 different websites.

What a fantastic tip! It seems like a wise idea to use Revolution to speed up the torrent search procedure. To go one step further, you might think about utilizing automation tools to receive updates on new torrents without needing to perform a manual search or integrating this with a custom RSS feed. You may also save time by looking into programs that combine and arrange results according to your preferences. I appreciate your suggestion.