What is a good alternative to pepper spray for self defense?

I am looking for alternatives to pepper spray for self-defense. What options do you recommend that are effective and legal in most places?

1 Like

Is pepper spray not your thing? Here are some other ways to keep safe. Personal alarms and whistles are loud and will attract attention, scaring away an assailant. Self-defense classes teach you how to avoid conflict and defend yourself if necessary. A flashlight might confuse an attacker, giving you the opportunity to flee. Keep your phone nearby to contact for assistance; there are even apps that can send alerts to your loved ones. Even your keys can be utilized in an emergency, but keep in mind that these choices may not always be sufficient to deter a determined attacker. The best defense is to be aware of your surroundings and avoid dangerous circumstances entirely.

I have Farb Gel with me. It’s authorized by the police and law. Although it irritates their eyes, it does not cause long-term harm. The best part is that, regardless of how vigorously they wash their face, it leaves their face bright red for seven days.

Throughout my life, I’ve unfortunately experienced some personal encounters with strangers that have resulted in negative experiences. Despite seeking therapy for many years, I have never been able to identify anything I could have done differently to prevent these incidents from occurring. I apologize. I personally have live tracking on my phone for my mom and my husband, but I choose not to carry anything for protection. This is my preferred approach. I am more likely to be harmed by a gun or any other weapon than they are.