What Are the Best Free Alternatives to Photoshop?

I’m looking for free alternatives to Adobe Photoshop for photo editing and graphic design. What are some of the best tools available that offer similar features and capabilities? Are there any specific programs that stand out for their usability and performance?

2 Likes

Gnu Image Manipulation Program is a free

2 Likes

Hello, Top free alternatives to Photoshop include GIMP, which offers powerful editing tools, and Photopea, a browser-based app with a Photoshop-like interface. Other options are Pixlr for quick edits and Krita, ideal for digital painting.

2 Likes

Hey there! I was in a similar boat a while back, looking for free alternatives to Adobe Photoshop for photo editing and graphic design. After trying out several programs, I found that GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) stood out for its powerful features and flexibility. It has a steep learning curve but offers a lot of the same capabilities as Photoshop. Another great option is Krita, which is fantastic for digital painting and illustration with a user-friendly interface. Inkscape is perfect for vector graphics and design. These tools are not only free but also offer robust performance and a wide range of functionalities, making them excellent alternatives to Photoshop. Give them a try and see which one fits your needs best!

1 Like

Free Photoshop alternatives: GIMP, Paint.NET, and Pixlr for photo editing; Inkscape and Canva for graphic design. Choose based on skill level, needed features, and learning curve.

1 Like

I absolutely love Clip Studio Paint

They have a subscription model, but it’s not mandatory, and the non-subscription, one-time paid version has plenty and to spare in features