What Are Some Alternatives to Gelbooru?

Hey guys, I’ve been using Gelbooru for a while to find and share art, but I’m kind of curious about what else is out there. Do you guys know of any other similar sites or platforms that might offer a different or better experience? I’m looking for something that’s user-friendly and has a good variety of content. Have you come across anything interesting or have any recommendations?

3 Likes

Hey there! If you’re looking for alternatives to Gelbooru, you might want to check out Danbooru. It’s pretty similar but has a lot of features that make browsing and tagging easier. The interface might take a bit of getting used to, but once you do, it’s super efficient. Plus, it has a huge database with tons of high-quality content.

2 Likes

I’ve been in the same boat and I found Sankaku Complex to be a great alternative. It’s got a vast collection of images and a nice community. They also have both an app and a website, which is pretty convenient. Just a heads-up though, sometimes the site can be a bit slow, but the variety of content makes up for it in my opinion.

1 Like

Another good one to try is e621. It’s not as well-known as some others, but it has a great tagging system and a very active community. It’s also very user-friendly and the content is pretty diverse. If you’re into exploring different kinds of art, you might find e621 to be a refreshing change!

I have been using Figma for some time now and I would say it is great

You can check AllFallen, it has what you need