TripIt or Wanderlog?

Wanderlog or TripIt? Although I am not familiar with any trip planners, they seem to be in the top two, based on what I have seen in this thread.

1 Like

I have been using TripIt Pro for years and I really like it. It’s helped me out twice when long international flights or connections were canceled without any notice from the airlines. I haven’t tried Wanderlog yet, though.

Both Wanderlog and TripIt are excellent trip planners, but they cater to slightly different needs. Wanderlog is great if you enjoy a visually appealing interface with collaborative features, perfect for planning trips with friends or family. It allows you to easily map out your itinerary and see all your plans in one place. TripIt, on the other hand, excels in organizing travel details automatically by scanning your email for booking confirmations, making it incredibly convenient if you want everything organized without much manual input. If you prefer a streamlined, automated experience, TripIt might be the better choice. For more interactive and collaborative planning, go with Wanderlog.

I have been using TripIt Pro for several years and absolutely adore it. It has saved me twice from canceled long international flights/connections that the airlines failed to warn me about. I have never tried Wanderlog, though.