Soap2day alternative

3 Likes

I’ve long since stopped using streaming websites! It’s all real debrid now, everything stremio. Consider it premium piracy: for the price of a cup of coffee, you can access all movies, anime, and series without any lag or buffering for a monthly fee. That is, assuming torrentio, the Stadio add-on required for real debrid to function, is fully operational, as it has been experiencing some problems lately.

2 Likes

@Stevie This website should not be visited; it is a waste of time and not a substitute.

2 Likes

My usual streaming sites, Soap2day and look2movie, aren’t quite cutting it anymore. Soap2day seems to have changed, and look2movie doesn’t have everything I’m looking for.

1 Like

Okay, am I simply unlucky or what? I can’t get any of these sites to work. like there will be a black screen with audio playing… Anyone know of another website or a solution for this issue?

hey. Consider using fmovies.to
if you type that on your search bar it will take you to the site which will then redirect you to their new domain, for obvious reasons you know, we are illegally streaming from someone who is being sought by the FBI for piracy