Mail Archiver X Alternatives

Hello fellow email enthusiasts! I’ve been using Mail Archiver X for a while now, and while it’s been great for managing my emails and keeping them safe, I’m curious about other alternatives out there. I’ve heard about MailStore, Piler, Mail Backup X, EveryCloud, Dropmyemail, MailSteward, and Vaultastic, but I’m wondering if there are any other options worth considering. Ideally, I’m looking for something that’s user-friendly, reliable, and offers seamless email management. Any recommendations or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

MailStore is a popular choice for Windows and iPhone users. It’s not free, but it offers features like portable email archiving, IMAP support, and data export/import.
MailStore is a popular choice for Windows and iPhone users. It’s not free, but it offers features like portable email archiving, IMAP support, and data export/import.

1 Like

I can recommend Spark especially if you deal with high volumes of email, it’s customized with a lot of useful shortcuts it’s worth a try.

1 Like

What makes stop using Mail Archiver X? @vinic for

It is s Easy to use, and easy to implement i can recommend it for you .

1 Like

If you are looking for dependable and user-friendly email management options, check out MailStore, Piler, or Mail Backup