Implants Scared Me.. Any Other Options?

I used to have a dental bridge, and while it looked okay, it was always a bit of a pain to keep clean. Plus, I was always worried about the teeth on either side of the gap getting damaged. I’m thinking about getting a tooth implant, but honestly, the idea of surgery makes me nervous. Does anyone have experience with other options for replacing missing teeth? Something that’s maybe not as invasive as an implant?

Consider options like dental bridges or removable dentures. Bridges are less invasive than implants and can be a good choice if you’re worried about surgery. Dentures might also work well if you’re looking for something non-permanent.

Dude! It seems that calling what you went through “traumatic” is an understatement! However, congratulations for discovering the value of dental care and, in a sense, “getting back on the horse”! I’m happy to hear that you’ve found a dentist that is treating you well! And I hope that facing that fear today makes you feel incredibly proud of yourself! It sounds like you did a great job, and the greatest news of all, in my opinion, is probably that your dental fear has decreased as a result of that positive experience! :smiley::tada: