Help me with suggestion on YesBackpage Alternatives

Hey folks,

I’ve been using YesBackpage for posting classified ads, but I’m interested in exploring some alternatives. Can anyone recommend similar platforms or apps that offer a reliable and user-friendly experience? I’ve heard of Craigslist and Bedpage, but I’d love to hear about any other options out there. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

2 Likes

Hey there! YesBackpage isn’t the only option. Craigslist is a classic, user-friendly choice for many kinds of ads. For a more specific experience, check out Kijiji or Oodle, depending on your area. Just remember, some platforms might not allow certain types of content YesBackpage did.

2 Likes

hey aint easy to specify but check out these which are helpful in point form Dating apps: Match.com, Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, and Bumble are well-liked choices for meeting possible love partners.
employment boards: Glassdoor, Indeed, and LinkedIn are good places to look for employment positions.
Eventbrite: Look up nearby activities and events. The eventbrite website
Local Community Forums: Online forums are a great way for inhabitants of different towns and cities to interact and exchange information.

2 Likes

1 Like

2backpage.com is a good one. It has 761.32K visits, 24 authority score and a 28.72% bounce rate.