Hello, what is the best photoshop alternative?

Hi, I have tried Krita and Gimp; Krita is the best of the two, but I would prefer one that is easier to use. I want to quickly and easily create pictures, but Krita makes that kind of hard. I will essentially be creating images equivalent to those attention-grabbing YouTube thumbnails, complete with red circles and arrows, solely for my research assignment. Additionally, I will be uploading a few pictures that I want to rotate, alter, and do other things. Would be grateful for assistance!

1 Like

For creating eye-catching YouTube thumbnails and easily editing images, you might find these tools more user-friendly:

1. Canva: Canva is known for its intuitive drag-and-drop interface and a vast library of templates, including those for YouTube thumbnails. You can easily add text, shapes, and other elements to your images.
  2. Picsart: Picsart offers a free online thumbnail maker with a variety of templates and customization options. It is designed to be user-friendly, even for those with minimal design experience.
1 Like

Free Options. Canva. GIMP. Darktable. Pixlr Editor. Krita. PhotoPea.

1 Like

While Krita offered great features, I found it cumbersome for quick edits and simpler tasks. Seeking an easier alternative, I discovered Canva, a user-friendly online graphic design tool perfect for creating attention-grabbing YouTube thumbnails with elements like red circles and arrows. Canva also allows for easy photo uploads and edits like rotating and altering images, making it ideal for your research assignment needs.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it