FMovies alternative

Hey folks! I’ve been using FMovies for a while now to stream my favorite shows and movies, but lately, it’s been acting up a lot. Can anyone recommend a good alternative that’s just as reliable and has a wide selection of content? Preferably something that’s user-friendly and has minimal ads.Thanks

hi carol acknowledge this,with a prime membership, you get access to Amazon Prime Video, along with perks like free shipping on Amazon.com, Prime Music, and additional benefits. Prime Video offers an extensive collection of movies and TV shows, including numerous original productions.

1 Like

Unfortunately, most of the alternatives are just as bad as fmovies.

1 Like

I’m both a therapist and a step-parent and have seen real parental alienation firsthand. My partner is not abusive and always puts their child’s needs first. Meanwhile, the other parent badmouths my partner and me, interferes with court-ordered time, regularly keeps their child away, and blames my partner for everything. They even make accusations and weaponize situations, like when our family got sick and they claimed it caused the child severe distress.

We’ve been to court and tried therapy, but the other parent interferes and claims the child is uncomfortable with my partner. There are never any consequences for their behavior. I’ve watched this happen for 13 years, and it’s devastating. The child has fun with us, but then we get texts and calls saying how horrible we are and that we don’t care about them. If we don’t agree to everything the other parent wants, it’s nonstop conflict.

Parental alienation is real and devastating for both the child and the alienated parent. Some here dismiss it, saying only abusers use this term, but that’s not true. Abusers will do anything to keep control, but that doesn’t mean we should dismiss real experiences. This thread is depressing, seeing so many therapists dismiss something that is very real. I’m sure I’ll get downvoted for this comment, but that’s okay.

I used movie-web.app; it works well and is quite easy to set up.

There are legal streaming services with great content and way fewer headaches. Check out Tubi TV or Pluto TV, both free and user-friendly with a decent selection of movies and shows (and minimal ads). There’s also Crackle, which is another free option with some original content.