Effective Alternatives to Vaseline

I’m looking for alternatives to Vaseline for moisturizing and healing purposes. What are some effective products or natural alternatives that can provide similar benefits without the use of petroleum jelly? Any recommendations for specific brands or ingredients would be greatly appreciated.

If you’re looking for alternatives to Vaseline for moisturizing and healing, try options like shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, aloe vera gel, medical-grade lanolin, or cocoa butter. They all offer great hydration and healing benefits without relying on petroleum jelly. Choose what works best for your skin type and preferences.

A natural substitute is lanterns. It’s comparable to petroleum jelly in thickness but naturally thicker. if you’re in the US and the patches are certain. Amish Burn & Wound Ointment is what I swear by. With her severe chemo burns on her butt and the hospital system we are a part of having a great relationship with the Amish community, a parent from the community told me to use it on more than just burns, like this and eczema, and my word, I feel like an MLM hocking this to everyone I can. My daughter is medically complex and was in the PICU when she was a baby, about 6 months old.

While petroleum jelly seems to be tolerated by most, lanolin might cause allergic reactions in certain individuals. Lanolin is an incredible product. I’m not saying they should stay away from lanolin; instead, I’m recommending to watch out for any indications of discomfort or itching.

I am among those who have an allergy to lanolin. I hope we can put it to use!