Does anyone know of any good alternatives to Canva?

I know you’re wondering about the question, and here’s why.

:point_down:

I can not view my photographs on my computer or phone using Canva.

I am collaborating on the creation of logos for myself with a digital marketing company. To finish them, I really need “Canva access” like this week.

Could you suggest any more “Canva-like apps” that I should download for my phone?

I am looking for inspiration on Prombes and Google, but I am not sure what to do or search for because I am just a Canva rookie.

I’m open to any alternatives you might suggest.

1 Like

You can go for Adobe Express as the Canva alternative, but you are loaded.

A while back, I found myself in a similar situation where I needed to create graphics quickly but couldn’t access Canva due to technical issues. I was collaborating on a project with tight deadlines and needed a user-friendly alternative. I discovered PicMonkey, which offers similar features to Canva but with its own unique style and functionalities. It allowed me to design logos, social media graphics, and other visuals directly on my phone or computer, providing templates and tools that were easy to use even as a beginner. PicMonkey’s intuitive interface and range of design options helped me complete my project on time without compromising on quality.

For creating graphics and logos quickly on your phone or computer, consider exploring alternatives like PicMonkey, which offers a user-friendly interface and a variety of design tools similar to Canva. Another option is Adobe Spark, which provides templates and tools for creating visually appealing graphics and videos. Both apps are accessible and offer free versions with upgrade options for more advanced features. Experiment with these alternatives to find one that suits your design needs and workflow preferences, ensuring you can continue collaborating and creating without interruption.

1 Like

I’m always on the lookout for new design tools. Thanks for sharing your experience with PicMonkey

You could look at PikToChart as a solid alternative. I prefer it for its image quality. But I don’t know if it has a free version as I use the premium version