Cheap PayPal Alternatives

Hi guys what are the best paypal alternatives?

This is because my account keeps getting blocked i dont know why

ckeck this, Wise (TransferWise):Wise offers competitive exchange rates and low transaction fees for international money transfers. It’s a great option for sending or receiving money overseas.

1 Like

Thanks will check it out

2 Likes

Why so quick to move on? Can you at least try to fix the issue with PayPal customer care?
If you are ready to move, then I’ll suggest you try Stripe, Inc. or Skrill

1 Like

Yes, i can agree with you that Wise is an alternative to Paypal but do you One Wise (formerly TransferWise) does not offer wide a range of financial products and services compared to traditional banks?

How about ( Google ) Itself?

@frank Have you tried Authorize.net ranks second among the top alternatives to PayPal for businesses?

It addresses various financial transaction needs, from POS checkout to invoicing and API integration. 
  1. it is Known for its 24/7 customer support, and it’s trusted for its security and reliability.

2. Its user-friendly interface and integration options make it popular among sellers.

So give it a try and give a feedback

Knowing Paypal too well, it looks like he might have violated a rule or rules in the terms and conditions policy. I opened my account when I was under 18 and it took them several years to catchup with me and permanently suspend my account