Can I get suggestions on free photoshop alternative

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a free alternative to Photoshop for editing photos. I’m a beginner and don’t want to invest in expensive software right now. Any recommendations?

1 Like

I really recommend Clip Studio Paint.

They offer a subscription model, but it’s not essential, and the non-subscription, one-time paid version includes lots of features.

2 Likes

Picture Pea

The model is one of subscription.

2 Likes

I recommend Photopea because, without a doubt, it offers an authentic Photoshop experience.
It supports custom Photoshop brushes and has a familiar interface.

I use GIMP and RAWTherapee, both of which are free. RAWTherapee is even more powerful than Lightroom, and GIMP can do everything that Photoshop does.

Considering your lack of interest in continuous editing or image creation, I believe Photopea, as suggested by u/DwigGang, would be worth investigating.

Additionally, there is Inkscape, an open-source, free vector illustration tool. Given that you specified circles, arrows, and thumbnails, a vector program would be the most appropriate for you.

I absolutely love Clip Studio Paint

They have a subscription model, but it’s not mandatory, and the non-subscription, one-time paid version has plenty and to spare in features