Alternatives to Kemono Party for Art Sharing?

Hi good people…

Been using Kemono Party for a while to follow and share various artists’ works, but recently I’ve been experiencing issues with the platform. It seems to be down quite often, and the user interface is starting to feel outdated.

I’m looking for reliable alternatives to Kemono Party that offer a similar community for art sharing and discovery. Ideally, the platform should support various types of art, including digital and traditional works, and have an active user base.

Any recommendations or personal experiences with other art-sharing platforms would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks…

1 Like

Hey there! I feel your frustration with the Kemono Party. Those outages and outdated interfaces can be a real drag. The good news is, there are some great alternatives for art sharing that might be a better fit for you.

• ArtStation: Professional & aspiring artists, sleek interface, various art forms (2D, 3D, traditional). Strong, focused community.
  • DeviantArt: All skill levels, massive user base, wide range of styles. Great for discovering and showcasing your work.
  • Behance: Professional-oriented, creative fields (graphic design, illustration, animation). Good for networking and freelance opportunities.

Explore and see which one sparks your creativity!

1 Like

An excellent substitute for Fanbox contents is e-hentai(.)org.

Isn’t kemono partially community updated or am I misremembering?