Alternatives to iTunes: Seeking Suggestions

Hey everyone,

I’m looking for alternatives to iTunes for managing and playing my music and media. Are there any user-friendly programs or apps out there that you recommend? I’d love something that offers similar functionality but perhaps with additional features or a different interface. Any insights or experiences with alternative media management software would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance…

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re asking specifically, but I would suggest moving to Spotify so you can make your playlist there just as you could on iTunes if that’s what you want to listen to. One of its best features is that, unless you have Spotify Premium, you can use it for free. If you use regular Spotify, however, there will be some advertisements. If you’re looking for movies or TV shows, you may purchase what you want on Apple TV or subscribe to Netflix, Amazon Prime, or Disney Plus. I hope this was useful.

2 Likes

MusicBee is a stunning and robust tool for managing your offline library. But one of the reasons I adore it so much is because it doesn’t blend in with anything.

I used to rely on iTunes for managing my music, but I found it a bit limited over time. Recently, I switched to MusicBee, and I’ve been pleasantly surprised. It offers a similar vibe to iTunes but with some extra perks like better playlist management and a customizable interface.