Alternative balance insurance reviews

Hi …

I’m considering getting Alternative Balance Insurance for my small business, which offers wellness services. I’ve read a bit about their coverage options, but I’m curious about real-world experiences from others who have used them.

2 Likes

Hi Stephie,

Choosing the right insurance for your wellness business is crucial, and it’s great that you’re looking into Alternative Balance Insurance. Many small business owners in the wellness industry have found their coverage options comprehensive and tailored to their needs. Users often appreciate their customer service, finding them responsive and helpful in explaining policy details and assisting with claims. The coverage options are generally considered affordable, and the flexibility to include various services under one policy is a big plus. However, some users have noted that the claims process can be a bit slow, so it’s something to keep in mind. Overall, Alternative Balance Insurance seems to be well-regarded among wellness professionals, but like with any insurance, it’s always good to read the fine print and perhaps even speak directly with a representative to ensure it meets all your specific needs.

2 Likes

I was introduced to Alternative Balance Insurance by a friend about 3 years ago and so far I cannot complain.
The services are topnotch in addition the customer care guys always respond to inquiries on time.

1 Like

All things considered, Alternative Balance Insurance has garnered favorable feedback. It is a provider of liability insurance for practitioners in alternative health, beauty, fitness, and wellness.

Clients laud their outstanding customer service on a regular basis. Trustindex reviews emphasize the kind and accommodating support personnel; many customers have expressed gratitude for the timely and competent attention they received while addressing problems or providing information (Insurance Blob) (Trustindex).

Furthermore, Alternative Balance is committed to upholding high levels of service and client satisfaction, as seen by its A+ rating and lack of consumer complaints with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

The comprehensive insurance plans provided by Alternative Balance include coverage for third-party medical costs, personal and advertising injury, defense costs, damage to rental property, general and professional liability, and other risks.