Alternate search engines

Yandex and Peekier have been my go-to apps. But are there any other alternatives that use their own index and do not restrict as much now that Peekier is dead?

1 Like

Presearch is what I use. It’s decentralized and features an attractive user interface (UI) that lets you choose several search engines so you can quickly examine a different search engine (or website) with the same query.

Besides Yandex and Peekier, I’ve found DuckDuckGo and Searx to be really handy. DuckDuckGo’s focus on privacy is great, and Searx is cool because it’s open-source and lets you tweak your searches. They’ve been my go-tos lately, offering a mix of privacy and customization that I find super useful.

Try searx, perhaps? Nice nonetheless, though not the same.

Allowing him to scratch one couch means he will scratch the other one too. He shouldn’t be scratching either of them. When you see him start scratching, say “no” firmly and redirect him to something else. It also seems like you gave up on introducing your cat to the dog. Of course, he will be upset at first, but getting them used to each other takes time and supervision. He’s young enough to be socialized. You also need to get him fixed. Training your cat takes time and effort. Another cat won’t solve these problems; they will likely both end up scratching where they shouldn’t.